After the age of 35, different changes start to happen in the female organism. Someone almost doesn’t notice them while for others these symptoms become almost unbearable. Let’s clear things up on what perimenopause actually is and how it shows itself.
Surprisingly, but during our age of informational technologies lots of women don’t know anything or at least enough facts about their own bodies. That’s why quite often absolutely natural changes in female organism put them to confusion.
What is perimenopause?
Perimenopause is the period that precedes climax itself. Te period is accompanied with changes in the woman’s reproductive system and hormonal changes. On the average, it takes 4 years to come from menopause to climax. First signs of perimenopause appear starting at the age of 40 to 50, but sometimes can appear earlier. That’s why it is important to get ready to appearing of concomitant symptoms after you turn 35.
How does perimenopause show itself?
The cycle before menopause is characterized with low production of estrogens. These are the hormones that are produced by ovaries. That’s why during this period you may face the following symptoms:
- rapid changes of mood, loss of energy and fitness to work;
- reduction of sexual desire and/or decline of fertility;
- fast heart beat, hot flashes, night sweating;
- insomnia and other sleep disorders;
- menstrual disorder, change of its intensiveness;
- irritation, nervousness;
- stomach convulsions, bloat.
Why is it so important to pay attention to your body?
Perimenopause is an absolutely natural process, that’s why you shouldn’t worry if after you have turned 35, you have noticed these symptoms. This is the best time for getting ready for the upcoming changes both in physical and mental terms. Change your diet, start doing yoga or swimming, slow down the rhythm of your life and reconsider your relations with people around. Your body experienced lots of stresses during the previous years, that’s why try to be more attentive to it. In return, it will thank you good state of health.
Your organism sends you signals, and it is very important not to ignore them. If you keep on living is fuss and stress, don’t care for your diet and don’t pay attention to your weariness, decrease of libido and changed in cycle, your organism will remind you about itself with attacks of chronic diseases and early ageing. You should keep in mind that you are the only person with whom you will have to live the whole life, so take good care of yourself.
How to soothe or reduce the symptoms of perimenopause?
1. First of all, don’t treat the symptoms of perimenopause as disease which you need to sure. Your body knows well how to secure balance. Simply don’t let it do this.
2. Before you start taking any medications, see a specialist and have yourself examined. Only after you study the level of your hormones and other parameters with the help of laboratory tests, a doctor will manage to prescribe you medicaments.
3. It is very important not to harm your body and not to ruin the natural balance. That’s why if you don’t have any serious disorder, it is better to simply change your rhythm of life.
4. Stress will only worsen your state, so you should learn how to relax. Try to do yoga, go to a swimming pool or do some experiments with aromatherapy. At last, try to find one hour a day to relax in a bath or to read your favorite book. Your body and soul will feel the difference and will surely thank you for such care.
5. If you have problems with the sleep, try to keep chilly temperature in your room. This will also be beneficial for the state of your skin.
Perimenopause can become the best period in your life if you show enough wisdom. This is the time for changing, spiritual growth, and becoming a real mature woman. Use this period correctly, and it will surely bring you lots of benefits.